|Microsoft Dynamics enterprise resource planning (ERP) business solution software empowers your people to be more productive and enables your systems to adapt as you grow, while delivering the insight you need to respond quickly in an ever-changing world.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
No matter what type of business you run, your business is run by people. And the more you can do to make sure they’re armed with the information and tools they need, the better your business will be.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives small and midsize businesses like yours complete control over your core business processes, the precision to perfect your supply chain, and the insight that employees need to perform at their best.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Meets Your Specific Needs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMqR9v2kJNs
Bruuns Bazaar Uses Microsoft Dynamics NAV http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=w7JGtT2W8_0
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a business solution for global enterprises that supports industry-specific and operational business processes, along with comprehensive, core enterprise resource planning (ERP) functionality for financial and human resources management. It empowers your people to anticipate and embrace change so your business can thrive.
Dell Revamps Manufacturing on Agile ERP with Microsoft Dynamics AX http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fGfDRq1VfTI
Microsoft Dynamics GP
Whether you make widgets, sell services, or move merchandise, you depend on your people, and your people depend on the tools you give them. Microsoft Dynamics GP gives companies like yours complete control over finances, resources, and decision-defining information, while giving your employees everything they need to give their best.
Customer relationship management (CRM) can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM alongside Office 365 empowers your teams to engage more effectively with your customers. This combined power of customer relationship management (CRM) with already-familiar Microsoft Office tools helps your employees achieve goals across sales, marketing, social, and customer care.
It’s not enough to have the best people. Even top teams must be equipped with the right tools to maximize their efforts. When paired with Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM redefines productivity at a completely different level.
– Easy to adopt. Use familiar tools that provide dependable, consistent experiences across PCs, mobile devices, and browsers, whether you’re using cloud or traditional applications.
– Available anywhere. Work seamlessly—whether online or offline—with anywhere access to information and applications. Never compromise your productivity because of a bad connection again.
– Team-oriented. Share information more easily inside and outside of your organization with change tracking and memory capabilities that simulate social tools like Twitter.
– More secure in the cloud. Enjoy financially backed security, data privacy, and consistent Microsoft-managed upgrades so that you can take the worry out of detailed day-to-day administration.
SharePoint introduces new ways to share your work and work with others, organize your projects and teams and discover people and information.
– Put social to work
– Keep projects on track
– Find experts you never knew existed
– Build apps in the cloud
– Manage costs